Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:19 PM
My Everyday Look-To-Be
Skin Care
Cetaphil moisturizer with Laura Mercier primer or Laura Geller Spackle.

Foundation
Cosmetics à la carte Skin Tint in Gold+Honey, Stila Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Bronze; Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Honey with CG Aquasmooth in Soft Honey

Concealer
LORAC concealer in C4

Powder
Alima setting powder in Ami

Blush
EyesLipsFace contouring duo

Eye Shadow
taupe eye
MAC Woodwinked on the center
medium brown on contour the eyelid crease and on the outer corner of the eye for a bit of a lift and definition.

Eye Liner
Coastal Scents in Black Out on top lash line to accentuate and add even more definition
Almay Amazing Lasting in brown on conjuctiva

Brows
[still looking for a good brow filler]

Mascara
Maybelline Great Lash® Mascara in black, applied to the top and lower lashes

Lips
ArmaniSilk in Sandy Beige

Highlights / Countour
Shimmery eye shadow on the top of Pinto's cheekbones and brow bone to bring the whole look together and light up her face.

Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3