Saturday, June 6, 2009, 11:56 PM
My favorite smoky eye tutorials
Beau Nelson's Smoky Eyes

1. Line top lashline with thick black eye pencil.
2. Using a smudge brush, blend the black liner. Set newly-smudged line with the dark (black) shadow.
3. Using a fat paddle brush, press the medium (dark grey) shadow on the whole eyelid until right before the crease.
4. Using a blender brush, blend the light (medium grey) shadow into the crease.
5. Using the smudge brush, take mix the medium (dark grey) shadow with the light (medium grey) shadow. Line the outer half with the brush at an almost vertical angle, and the inner half with the brush horizontal. Also dot into the inner corner of the eye.
6. Line your conjuctiva with black eye pencil.
7. Finish with curled lashes and apply mascara.

Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3