Monday, July 13, 2009, 9:01 PM
Monday Poll, July 13
Mood:
A tad bit maudlin. Yes, you read right.

Describe yourself in five words:

What did you do last weekend?
Study Med-Surg, only to STILL fail the test!

Do you ever permanently “borrow” magazines from the gym or doctor’s office?
lol nah, don't need to! Although...I have rip out pages I love, which I'm sure is MUCH worse!

Eyes/lips/cheeks:
CS Deep Plum as mascara/Rimmel Lip Liner in Tiramisu/EyesLipsFace Contouring Duo

When was the last time you went window shopping for makeup?
April for the Nars Orgasm-Laguna combo!

Who is the first person you call when you’re upset?
Ena or Brandy

What’s your favorite way to relax?
Watching some chick flick on Oxygen with some cookies and my laptop by my side

Outfit:
My green scrub pants with my cobalt blue scoop-neck tee. Yes, I know, REBEL!!!

Weekly goals:
-Study for my MS final!!! It's so major, it constitutes for multiple goals.
-the project for clinicals (ToT)
-hope that somebody falls in love with me!

Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3