Monday, August 17, 2009, 10:04 PM
Monday Poll, Aug. 17 (MUBB)
1. Mood: happy
2. How many times have you been in love? i'm happily in my second time!
3. Do you prefer cream or powder blush? cream for finish, powder blush for when i'm pressed for time
4. Are/were you a good student? i was, until sophomore year of college, after that, i'm a so-so student.
5. Eyes/lips/cheeks: mac soft ochre with the lightest shade in l'oreal autumn leaves and the lighter shade of l'oreal hip shady/bare escentuals parfait/suki color lip and cheek stain in sandstone
6. How do you feel about camping? a big noooooo--bears scare me, and i hate the feeling of bugs buzzing all over me. mosquitos don't want to bite me (as evidenced by mosquito bites in the people around me while i have none), but i'm just not thrilled about all that...'wildlife' hehe
7. Are you happy? yes! not earlier at my first day of difficult clinicals, though, but afterward with the hottie, i'm good!
8. Do long distance relationships work? never! relationships where hes on the other side of the freeway but can't visit should constitute as a failed long-distance relationship!
9. Outfit: white scrubs--miracle! mondays are my new clinical days, no longer my class day
10. Weekly goals: to be nicer--i shouldn't be mouthing off for anything, when people around me are equally as tired and frustrated as me; to study for my ms-2 tests, to read ahead in ms-2; to study my thurs/fri patient's medications; to be prepared for class/clinicals with all the materials i need (black-ink pen, notebook, ziplock bag containing nonsterile gloves, stethoscope, antibacterial rub, wrist watch); prepare me and the mr's lunch so we can save money for our future group vacation!

Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3