Monday, September 21, 2009, 9:59 PM
NoiretteBeauty's Monday Poll, Sept. 21
  1. Mood:
  2. Tired--and it's only 10 at night!

  3. This morning I told myself to _____.
  4. Totally relax today. Still womped from the weekend, and the Stanford Jack with the family still was NOT settling in the system too good! (Yes, tmi, I know)

  5. Three bits of hard-learned makeup advice:
  6. 1) Black lip look went trendy AFTER I rocked it in HS (what's next? Leather moto jackets and combats boots? Oh, wait...)

    2) Primer helps eyeliner stay-put better when set with matching eyeshadow powder

    3) No such thing as absolute black liner (due to the yellow-undertones in my skin, which brings out the blue in "black" liners), so veer toward dark brown-almost-black liners

  7. Last text message I sent:
  8. I don't have text, but it's probably the usual, "Luverz, sissy!" to my Ena!

  9. Eyes/lips/cheeks:
  10. Eyes: Soft Ocher paint pot, flesh tone shadow, light taupe shadow, Carbon liner, Lashblast mascara

    Lips: mostly Aquaphor; dabbed on some CO Bigelow Berry lip balm

    Cheeks: Sukicolor Lip and Cheek Stain in Sandstone

  11. Worst current skin issue:
  12. Skin is too dry, it's not pretty :(

  13. ____ make(s) me happy.
  14. When a Mr. takes me out to a lovely (aka, gory, futuristic) movie, holds the door open for me, avoids trivial-than-usual conversation, and pays for the whole date--like a man should!

  15. ____ make(s) me bitchy.
  16. Annoying girls that talk about absolutely NOTHING; hunger

  17. Outfit:
  18. White crew-neck tee, grey boy shorts, and knee-high tube socks!

  19. Weekly goals:
  20. Study for Maternity-childhood nursing, start waking up earlier, and, as usual, be a nice person!


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3