Sunday, September 13, 2009, 7:44 PM
My best, easy Yakisoba (pictures to be added later!)
Ingredients:
-ground beef - 1 lb
-3 big cloves of garlic, chopped
-1/4 yellow onion, chopped
-2-3 table spoons of spicy kimchi
-fresh ramen noodles (think, shiru-soba if you have the option) with flavor packet
-1 cup white rice, cooked or left-over/cold (jasmine or short-grain, either or)
-vegetable oil, or any oil
-salt/black pepper to taste


Procedure:
1. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil over moderate-high heat.
2. When the oil is hot enough to mildly sizzle a small piece of onion, add the onions/garlic. Stir for a couple of minutes, just enough to draw out some moisture. Sprinkle some black pepper.
3. Set onions/garlic to side of pan. Raise heat to high. Add ground beef, and brown it. Also sprinkle some black pepper (I used, roughly, a teaspoon's worth, total).
4. Once ground beef has been browned, add kimchi. Stir around for 1 minute, just before kimchi start losing its red color/coating.
5. On medium (or medium-low), add noodles, drip water as needed to loosen noodles.
6. After the noodles are loosened and coated in oils of food, add rice.
7. Once rice has been distributed and softened, add noodle flavor packet. Stir evenly.
8. Serve in flat plate, and enjoy!

Labels: ,


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3