Monday, September 28, 2009, 4:30 PM
NoiretteBeauty's Monday Poll, Sept. 28
  1. Mood:
  2. Overwhelmed. Still.

  3. I’m lovin’ it (makeup related):
  4. Great brushes = softest, easiest, natural-looking application (my Sonia Kashuk cream blush brush, my Crown fan brush, my Smashbox fluffy shadow brush); cheapy--but long-lasting and in my holy grail shade--Sephora-brand Maniac Lipliner in 06 Creme Addict; Armanisilk beige lipstick (please, somebody, please introduce me to a formula as creamy and non-irritating as this in such a gorgeous nude shade!)!

  5. I’m lovin’ it (non-makeup related):
  6. Flo-Rida featuring Ne-Yo, "Be On You," I've been listening to this song on repeat all weekend. Fish n chips. White scoop-neck tees.

  7. Mascara:
  8. Covergirl Lashblast, waterproof in black

  9. Hair:
  10. Wash-and-go: wash at night, loose braid, or air-dry when washed during the day. My hair is soft enough and has the right amount of thick, voluminous straightness!

  11. Something you’d never guess about me:
  12. I'm so odd, nothing is surprising about me.

  13. Next on my to-do list:
  14. Studying for MCH.

  15. Last person I laughed with:
  16. I can't remember, I laugh a lot during the day.

  17. Purse:
  18. A Foley + Corinna knockoff in dark brown...in better weather, Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in some shade of black.

  19. Weekly goals:
  20. Study for MCH. Not get too excited (or angry!) over anything. Not pulling the bull by the horns.

Labels:


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3