Monday, October 5, 2009, 6:59 PM
NoiretteBeauty's Monday Poll, Oct. 5
  1. Mood:
  2. Heartbroken.

  3. Lips and cheeks:
  4. My ArmaniSilk lipstick in Sandy Beige, and Sukicolor Lip and Cheek Stain in Sandstone

  5. Breakfast:
  6. Chocolate Croissant and 2 cups of water

  7. In one year I’d like to ______:
  8. Be a LVN, and back in school for Theater Arts in College of Marin.

  9. Hair:
  10. Side-parted tight ponytail a la Gucci 2009 Spring Look!

  11. I really wish I could ______:
  12. Get over this slump! He's not all that special, he did too many messed up things!

  13. Body lotion:
  14. Cetaphil. I wish I could do scented, but I have yet to discover Cupcake-smelling lotion that will not irritate my skin

  15. If you could play hooky today and do anything your heart desired what would you do?
  16. Stay home with the some spirit-lifting chick flicks (The Bachelor, Kate and Leopold)

  17. Accessories:
  18. My Fossil wristwatch that Miss Leanne complimented for looking like a bracelet!

  19. Weekly goals:
  20. Study MCH, scrapbooking, write my two 8-page essays due next Wednesday.


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3