Monday, December 28, 2009, 9:27 PM
NoiretteBeauty's Monday Poll, Dec 28
  1. Mood:
  2. Overwhelmed, as usual.

  3. A New Year’s Resolution?
  4. To be a better person!--so broad, so encompassing: a kinder person, a smarter person, a better-smelling person, a person with better-maintained skin...

  5. Hair?
  6. It styles itself, though, i should get a trim, the split ends only keep splitting, and I haven't had a cut since Iron Man came out on DVD/Blu Ray (September 2008)

  7. Highlight of your weekend?
  8. A chill weekend with the he-bestie, visiting from So-Cal, and he comes before all boyfriends! He brings me down to earth toward a realistic view: don't read into the crushboy's actions.

  9. Eyes/lips/cheeks:
  10. Nothing, but Cetaphil lotion and Aquaphor. Just a relaxing day at home.

  11. Doing anything for New Year’s?
  12. No idea. Waiting on plan from the main bestie, Branner.

  13. Favorite lipgloss of the day?
  14. Urban Decay Pocket Rocket gloss in Kirk.

  15. Something you’d like to do today?
  16. Get my projects completed! I hate you, clinical makeup-work of 26 questions on Hodgkin's Lymphoma, HIV/AIDS, aneurysms, and brain tumors!

  17. Outfit:
  18. White thermal over comfortable VS pink-white-grey/black plaid jammies that Brandy got me for Christmas! <3

  19. Weekly goals:
  20. Have work completed, spend the last days of break having awesome fun esp with notice to final days of Brian, and begin a fantastic New Year!

Labels:


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3