Monday, January 18, 2010, 12:56 PM
Mood:
Down. Will be better.

What’s one thing you’ve learned about love?
It happens when you least expect--when you're not looking!

Flats or heels?
Platform heels

Coffee or tea?
Iced green tea latte, blended, with soy

Eyes/lips/cheeks:
Only enough time for contouring--Fawntastic CCB, L'Oreal palette, L'Oreal Double Extend mascara / lip balm / Bobbi Brown stick foundation in Honey

Do you watch many award shows (the Golden Globes, Oscars, etc.)?
I'd be lucky if I even remember to catch it! I usually make the effort to catch music-related award shows.

Favorite lipstick color of the moment?
Always and forever, ArmaniSilk in Sandy Beige

What did you have for dinner last night?
Nilaga over rice, with buttery pan de sal (microwaved to get it soggy!), with Brown Sugar Pop Tarts and chocolate soymilk for dessert.

Outfit:
White scrubs and a white jacket--bad idea! Contrasting whites, just a bad idea.

Weekly goals:
To be nice--horrible things happen to horrible people!

Labels:


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3