Monday, January 11, 2010, 9:17 PM
NoiretteBeauty's Monday Poll, Jan 11th
Mood:
Absolutely exhausted. Slept all afternoon!

Are there any life lessons you wish you could have learned sooner?
It pays to be nice, regardless of who.

How do ya feel about science fiction?
Its a love affair since childhood! I can remember watching Star Wars, Star Trek, Contact, and Independence Day with my dad. The first time I read Ray Bradbury, I knew I was in love.

Sequins — yay or nay?
Nay, unless on traditional Burmese garb, and thank goodness its not the heinous ubiquitous red sequins!

Eyes/lips/cheeks:
UD 24/7 in Zero / Aquaphor / Bobbi Brown stick foundation in Honey (I only had time for contouring today!)

Tell me something about yourself. Share the first five things that come to mind, ala “I _______.
1) Treasure my Rebecca Minkoff bag, the best birthday present I was given
2) Can't live without my macbook and my crackberry
3) Can watch The Nutcracker Prince no matter what time of the year
4) Must have something sweet with every meal
5) Prefer to sleep during the day.

Favorite bar soap?
I don't usually use bar soap, but if I must, Dove for sensitive skin or Cetaphil

How are those New Year’s resolutions coming along (don’t feel bad if you’re running behind schedule on yours; I am too!)?
For sure, change takes more than a week. I make resolutions all year, but my standout is to be nice--all so difficult! I'm trying, but it'll be good!

Outfit:
Fuschia tank over my plaid pink/black jammies

Weekly goals:
To be nice, to survive the 6-day work week,
and pass MS-2!

Labels:


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3