Monday, January 25, 2010, 3:28 PM
NoiretteBeauty's Monday Poll, Jan 25th
  1. Mood:
  2. A bit stressed. I don't know what I'm going to do about graduation.

  3. Is there a sport or physical activity you’d like to learn?
  4. Ice-skating! I can blade like a maniac, I just can't do spins.

  5. Junk food craving?
  6. Too many...Mainly Ranch Doritos.

  7. Fragrance?
  8. Vanilla frosting--I'm still trying to look for the exact scent, but so far, Shea Cashmere lotion from the True Blue Spa line in Bath & Body Works suffices.

  9. Eyes/lips/cheeks:
  10. Fawntastic Cream Color Base, MAC Bamboo shadow, MAC Charcoal Brown shadow, UD 24/7 Zero pencil / Softlips balm / MAC Ladyblush creme blush

  11. Something you’re grateful for today?
  12. My life, as miserable and unhappy as it is, it's comfortable enough!

  13. Names of your pet/s?
  14. I had 3 cockatiels as a child: Birdie, Billee, and Princess.

  15. What are you most looking forward to this week?
  16. Berto's birthday dinner at the Mint! It's nice finally coming out for the weekend, despite all these depressing rain showers.

  17. Outfit:
  18. White long-sleeve tee over my pink-black plaid jammies.

  19. Weekly goals:
  20. Complete my last clinical makeup (27 questions on adolescent pregnancy due tomorrow!), figure out what I'll do about graduation, and figure out how to be a happy, nicer person.

Labels:


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3