Monday, January 4, 2010, 5:43 PM
NoiretteBeauty's Monday Poll, Jan 4th
  1. Mood:
  2. Crappy! I'm sweating profusely (even though I feel like I STILL have a fever!) waking up early morning to go back to sleep and wake up into the afternoon, with a lump in my throat and problems swallowing. I'm relieved that my clinical makeups are mostly completed and my Pediatrics paper isn't due til next Monday, but break is truly over because the he-bestie has to return home for his last, pivotal quarter of school.

  3. Video games — love ‘em or hate ‘em?
  4. Team Fortress 2, my only real true love! I hadn't known much about you but I loved you when I first met you, and years after I'd not played you, I still love you, unconditionally, and the same as always!

  5. Last thing that made you smile?
  6. Lumpia--Ethan absolutely loved it! I hope he'll ask me over for some cooking! *crosses fingers*

  7. One of your favorite sounds?
  8. The crunch of cereal between teeth!

  9. Eyes/lips/cheeks:
  10. Fawntastic Cream Colour Base, MAC Bamboo with MAC Charcoal Brown, Jordana Xtend liner in Morning Coffee / Urban Decay Pocket Rocket gloss in Kirk / eyeslipsface cheek contour duo, Fawntastic Cream Colour Base

  11. How do you feel about leggings?
  12. NO! Not in public unless the length of the top hem covers the hips, else the horrid camel toe!

  13. Do you follow sports?
  14. No, but I'm down for super bowl parties as an excuse to make 5-layer dip.

  15. When I was a kid I wanted to be ______:
  16. A robotics engineer, a zoologist, an actress, or a musician.

  17. Outfit:
  18. Thermal (grey camo) over charcoal sweats. Yeah, comfy.

  19. Weekly goals:
  20. To get over this horrible sickness and begin the year correctly!

Labels:


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3