Monday, February 15, 2010, 11:23 PM
NoiretteBeauty's Monday Poll, Feb 15
  1. Mood:
  2. Sleepy. Does this guy EVER finish studying? I can't imagine how late we'd've really been out if we actually went to the Pillow Fight last night!

  3. How do you feel about drugstore makeup?
  4. Drugstore makeup has its strengths. The L'Oreal HiP eye shadow line is phenomenal--the pigmentation, the color choices, the packaging, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! The regular L'Oreal line is great, too. Because of the necessary turnover for mascara (3-month viability!), I love going to the drugstore to try out the different mascaras available. I love the Jordana automatic pencil in , because it shows up on my skin as an actual absolute black (no blues!), and it doesn't require sharpening. I like to save by going drugstore for powder/pencil/mascara products, and department store for cream, color-matching products.

  5. Camo print: yay or nay?
  6. Isn't that the flag for non-servicemen DBs?

  7. What’s one makeup challenge you’d like to master?
  8. Cream blush application--with my fingers!

  9. Eyes/lips/cheeks:
  10. L'Oreal HiP shadow duo in Shady, MAC shadows in Bamboo, Charcoal Brown & Carbon, L'Oreal Double Extend mascara / Softlips Cool Cherry balm / MAC Fawntastic CCB, MAC Ladyblush CB

  11. Do you have any scars?
  12. Allover. It's one of many curses of eczema.

  13. Sweet or savory foods?
  14. Hmmm. I can't pick! Doesn't well-made orange chicken qualify as both?

  15. Do you have any hidden talents?
  16. If I said it, it wouldn't be hidden anymore?

  17. Outfit:
  18. Black scoop-neck tee over Caribbean blue tank, jeans, and white DCs with the blue stars-on-black shoelaces.

  19. Weekly goals:
  20. To graduate on a good note, to love me (can't give what you don't have!)

Labels:


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3