Monday, February 8, 2010, 6:08 PM
NoiretteBeauty's Monday Poll, Feb 8th
  1. Mood:
  2. Blue. I didn't know I could feel a color, but it is quite relevant! I feel under the weather.

  3. Highlight of your weekend?
  4. Being told my chin was big! That was a first. lol

  5. Makeup or beauty confession:
  6. I use Monistat Anti-chafe (non-fungal) cream as my face primer!

  7. Small piece of advice:
  8. It may look bleak now, but it'll always get better! Nothing stays horrible forever :)

  9. Eyes/lips/cheeks:
  10. MAC Fawntastic Cream Color Base, L'Oreal palette in Canyon Stone, Jordana Xtend liner in Morning Coffee / CO Bigelow Tinted Lip Balm in Mint Berry / MAC Fawntastic Cream Color Base, MAC Ladyblush Cream Blush

  11. This morning I told myself to _________.
  12. forget the haters! They've got their probelms, they don't have to be mine.

  13. I’d really like _________.
  14. A good man to love, that will respect me and not do things so horrible that I can't help but cry, not force me to things I don't wish to do, that I can share my world with, and won't have jerk friends! I'd really like a good local man that'll appreciate me, not cheat, and is true to his word!

  15. What’s the story behind your pet’s name?
  16. My mom would call our first bird, "Birdie," and it just stuck.

  17. Outfit:
  18. Navy thermal, oversized heather grey Roots pullover, light flare jeans.

  19. Weekly goals:
  20. Get out of this slump, build competency for taking the NCLEX, be prepared, and, as always, be a nicer person.


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3