Monday, March 22, 2010, 12:18 PM
NoiretteBeauty's Monday Poll, March 22
  1. Mood:
  2. Happy! I'm digging a sweet country boy from a good family that likes me regardless of my skin, height, body, and makes a point to remind me that I'm beautiful And I could not ask for more!

  3. Are you a hat person?
  4. Only for snoods. I'm more of a headband person.

  5. What do you wish you had more time for?
  6. Everything! I spend too much time catching up with friends, tutoring, and not enough time studying for me!

  7. What was the last book you couldn’t put down?
  8. Cousin Bette. It's epically long but has a LOT of family drama--I loved it!

  9. Eyes/lips/cheeks:
  10. Still deciding, nothing yet Probably another lazy day, but last night I wore:

  11. Crocs (the shoes, not the animal) — yay or nay?
  12. NO! NO! NO! Not even with scrubs!

  13. What’s one of your strengths?
  14. I learn factual stuff quite quickly :)

  15. What’s one of your favorite time-saving beauty tricks?
  16. MAC Cream Colour Base in Fawntastic: Before applying foundation, I apply Fawntastic to my inner canthus, brow bone, and top of my cheekbones. Done! I look instantly awake and ethereal.

  17. Outfit:
  18. Pink jammies with a white thermal. Barefoot.

  19. Weekly goals:
  20. Learn to take things as they come, study for NCLEX, and work on my growing tummy (yuck) with a healthy diet and mild exercise!


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3