Thursday, March 25, 2010, 1:32 PM
Preview: CG Lashblast Fusion
I loved how LashBlast Volume (original LashBlast) brought out the lashes I never knew I had, and I hadn't tried Lasthblast Length. All I know is, I absolutely HATED (Oh, how I hate the word 'hate') the brush because I would get it on my eyelid (my darned dainty Asian lashes). Unfortunate for me, the Fusion will be using the Lashblast Volume brush.

World-renowned makeup artist Pat McGrath would layer Lashblast Length followed by Lashblast Volume for runway shows. She devised Lashblast Fusion to save on time-pressed steps.

Lashblast Fusion hits stores April 8, 2010.

Labels: ,


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3