Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 11:03 AM
Makeup and Beauty Blog Tag: Getting To Know You, Revisited (from MBB)

* Things I’m passionate about

good makeup (I love seafoam green smoky eyes, winged-out deep plum eyeliner, beige lipstick, dewy skin, and the natural no-makeup look!)

good music (good beat, good lyrics, good vocals, or atleast a good production team)

good food (yum!!)

good movies (make me laugh, make me cry, make me sing along, or enlighten me!)

good people ('nuff said!)

good things !!

* Things I’d like to do before I die

live in White Rock or Tillamook County

retire to Busilac

see the historical landmarks along the East Coast and the world (pyramids of Egypt, the sea ports in Portugal, Roman coliseums in Spain, the Louvre and Eiffel Tower in France, the Sistine Chapel and Italian countryside, ruins in Greece, the temples in Burma, the tranquil waters of Halong Bay, the rainforests in Borneo, a romantic kiss at the Taj Mahal, and all over Japan)

take classes with Second City

learn how to swim/surf/bike/knit/sew/cook American food

become a nurse practitioner

oh...and marry that handsome All-American boy in a beautiful ceremony on a warm evening at the Palace of Fine Arts!

* Things I say often

"How silly!"

"Really?"

"Uhm..RIGHT?!?"

"Wait, that didn't sound right"

"Oh...Just kidding!"

* Books I’ve recently read

Uhm...Fundamentals of Nursing and Introduction to Medical-Surgical Nursing. Do those count? Other than DMC, I haven't read an actual book since spring 2006 ("The Autobiography of Malcolm X," re-reads of "Ishmael" and "1984"). Bad, I know.

* Songs I could listen to over and over

IMX - Beautiful You Are

Ginuwine - Changes

Bob Marley and Lauryn Hill - Turn Your Lights Down Low

Wayne Wonder - No Letting Go

Goapele - Crushed Out

Ciara - And I

98 Degrees - Still

Boyzone - I'll Never Not Need You

Passion - Lemonade

Kai - Say You'll Stay

Crystal Kay - Tears, Flowers, Boyfriend, Kiss

Kaskade - Everything

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps

Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale

Fiona Apple - Pale September

Goo Goo Dolls - Slide

Snow Patrol - Run, Chasing Cars

covers: JC Chasez covering "Now and Forever" by Bryan Adams, Josh Lehman covering "Take You Down" by Chris Brown!, Leona Lewis covering "Without You," Westlife covering "I Don't Wanna Fight No More"

* Traits I’m attracted to in my best friends

supportive and nurturing

witty, quick, funny

fun to be around

upfront--no games, they tell you how it is!

hate guys that are toxic for me, will tell me straight-up, with tough love as needed

happy for me when i did find the right guy! (supportive again)

forgiveness and the willingness to admit when they're wrong

love for good food

read people, street-smart

experience with the world!


Information
Layout: Paper rockstars
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

About
Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'm a student in Nursing. If I'm not studying, I'm probably watching makeup videos. I'm boring; I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party; I'm pleased with staying home, sedentary. I love to cook, eat, and--knock on wood--I'm lucky it doesn't affect my weight! I love life, as simple as I can have it. I love makeup, designer bags, food, and first-person shooters. It's all quite fun!

Favorites
Kat
Brian
Jasmine
Kandee Johnson
Tiffany
Nessa Garcia
Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3